Medical Devices Distributor
all over the world
The disposable, minimally invasive second-generation surgical atomizer has been specially developed for the most challenging clinical areas of pressurized intraperitoneal and intrathoracic chemotherapy.
High-safety construction and design
• with diameter reduced to 8 mm,
• smooth shape without interfering transition elements,
• ergonomic and safe grip,
• presence of aerosol residue drain hose.
High reliability and durability
• integrated particulate filter,
• composite and homogeneous mechanism,
Modified spray parameters
• wider range of pressure levels,
• increased spray angle,
• increased particle size and weight,
• higher droplet velocity,
• enhanced droplet impact,
• increased spray stability,
• faster dosing.