This site is published by Yumantis SAS
SAS with a share capital of €100
RCS Rouen 835 324 997
Intracommunity VAT number: FR82835324997
Head office: 181 boulevard de l'Yser - 76000 ROUEN - FRANCE
Contact email: email@example.com
Hosting provider: Amazon Web Services, Inc. P.O. Box 81226 Seattle, WA 98108-1226
The director of the publication is Mr. Hugues DAVREUX in his capacity as manager of the company YUMANTIS.
This document defines the degree and extent of confidentiality protecting the information provided by the User when registering on the Site and during normal use of Yumantis' services. The User may, at any time and at their sole discretion, allow or prohibit the collection and use of their personal data.
Yumantis SAS. (Yumantis) declares and accepts its responsibility to protect the User's confidential data. This document contains the rules according to which this information is collected and used, as well as the reasons why it is disclosed on the Site. These rules apply to all personal information collected on and/or by Yumantis.
1. CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
When using the Site, non-personal technical information about the User, such as IP address, address of the site previously visited, duration of visits, type of browser and language used, may be collected automatically. We may also collect and analyze navigational information, such as the User's address and path on the Site, actions taken, links to and from internal links, etc.
Personal information concerning the User is only collected with the User's prior consent for the collection and use of certain information in accordance with these rules. By granting this permission, the User voluntarily provides this information.
“Personal information" includes:
- The information provided by the User when registering on the Site, including his email address and password. When you register on the Site, we collect additional information such as billing and delivery address; telephone number; date of birth.
- Information provided by the User during a purchase, such as the billing address. The credit card number is not stored on the site.
- If the User is registered as a Seller, the information provided by them for the payment of sums due to them, including data concerning their account in a financial institution used to pay the sums due to them, as well as the information provided by the User for identification purposes (photocopy of identity document, Kbis or any other document used for these purposes).
- Yumantis never asks its users to provide genetic or biometric data, information revealing the users' ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, or data concerning their health or private life. No information provided by buyers is publicly displayed except comments related to their purchases or sharing on social networks that are within the buyers' control.
The user has the right to refuse the communication of their personal information at any time. However, in this case, some features and services offered by the site may not be fully functional, and/or may become inaccessible, in whole or in part.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The collection and use of User information (or data) is carried out by Yumantis for the following purposes:
- Creation, management and maintenance of an account;
- Processing of requests and operations carried out by the User on the site;
- Customer service;
- Analysis of data and statistical research in order to improve the services, products or technologies offered;
- Provide and display content specifically chosen according to the user's preferences and interests;
- Maintain the functioning of the interactive zones;
- Payment of commissions to sellers;
- Identification of the products supplied as belonging to a given Seller;
- Ensure communication and contacts on issues related to user transactions;
- Notification of new products and services to the Site User;
- Commercial messages for the promotion and advertising of Yumantis products.
Yumantis will seek the consent of users before using their personal information for purposes other than those listed in this document.
Yumantis has the ability and right to send communications regarding transactions made by the User, payment reminders, and questions regarding purchase confirmation.
Messages relating to transactions carried out by the User are generally necessary and you cannot refuse them, they are not of an advertising nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
3. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The User's personal information may be disclosed and shared with third parties who provide services on behalf of Yumantis. Services may include money transfer, data storage, resale of licenses, payment processing, etc. These third parties will only receive the information necessary to provide the specific service(s), the information will be stored and protected according to the same principles and protection efforts as those implemented by Yumantis, and it may not be used for purposes other than those for which it is strictly intended.
Information concerning Users may also be transmitted and communicated as company property in the event of an acquisition, sale or absorption of the company. In the event of such a case, Yumantis will inform Users in accordance with the procedure described below.
Yumantis reserves the right to disclose and transmit User's personal information if required by law and when we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with legal process, court order, or court order on our Site.
4. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information provided by the User on the Site may be reviewed and modified in My Account. Users can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy of the information collected by Yumantis in a readable format. Yumantis will respond to this request within a reasonable time.
We will keep your personal data for as long as your account is active or as long as necessary to provide you with services. If you wish to delete your account or request the deletion or termination of the use of your data to provide you with services, please contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
A "cookie" is a file that records information relating to the computer's navigation on the Site (the pages consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) that Yumantis SAS may read during subsequent visits, in particular for analysis purposes.
Yumantis informs you about the possibility of opposing the recording of cookies at any time by configuring the browser as follows:
For Mozilla Firefox: Choose the "tool" menu then "Options" Click on the "privacy" icon Find the "cookie" menu and select the options that suit you.
For Microsoft Internet Explorer: Choose the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options". Click on the "Confidentiality" tab and select the desired level using the cursor.
For Opera: Choose the "File" menu then "Preferences" Privacy.
For Google Chrome: Choose the "settings" menu then "advanced settings", select the desired level in the "privacy" paragraph.
Yumantis SAS informs you that an opposition to the recording of cookies may cause difficulties in the use of the Site, or even an inability to use the Site.
The User may authorize or prohibit the use and acceptance of cookies on their computer. The fact that cookies are blocked by the User may make it impossible to register or use interactive features of the site, but will not affect the User's ability to navigate the site in general.
6. PROTECTION OF THE USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Yumantis, in all its activities, actively monitors and enforces information protection standards, namely:
- Limiting access to the information provided to employees who need it to provide services to the user;
- Encryption of payment data, such as credit card number, using SSL technology through the use of our third-party payment service providers;
- Encrypted storage of personal information obtained from Users and accessible only to authorized persons.
However, since there is no totally secure method of protecting information during its storage, processing and transfer in electronic form, Yumantis, despite all the efforts made by the company, cannot fully guarantee the total security of your personal data. If the User's account information and personal data are password protected, their security, confidentiality and non-disclosure are the responsibility of the User himself.
Users also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authorities in their country of residence or place of residence if they believe that Yumantis could infringe their privacy rights.
7. SEND A FILE TO AN ACQUAINTANCE
If you choose to use our service allowing you to send a friend a preview of a file folder, a referral we will ask you for their email address. We will automatically and only once send your friend/acquaintance a message inviting them to visit the site and the specified file folder. Yumantis does not keep this email address, the only purpose being to send this unique email.
Our website provides publicly accessible notices. You should be aware that all the information you provide in these areas can be read, collected and used by those who have access to it. To request the deletion of this information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to delete your personal information, in which case we will inform you and explain the reasons.
10. SOCIAL NETWORKING WIDGETS
Our Site includes features related to social networks, such as the recommend this product button. These features may collect data about your IP address, the pages you visit on the Site, and may set a cookie to allow a feature to work properly. Widgets and social networking features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement produced by the company that offers them.
11. CHANGES TO THESE RULES
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our personal data practices. If we make changes to any file or material, we will notify you by posting a notice on this Site before the change(s) takes effect. We encourage you to check this page regularly for the latest updates on our privacy practices.
12. CONTACT US